I've got thoughts. And mom always said to share.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Looking for a technical co-founder

It was recently pointed out to me that I should advertise on this blog that I need a technical co-founder. I thought I'd been pretty obvious about it, but let's just be totally explicit: I need a technical co-founder. Here's the deal:

Are you looking around, thinking "I want to start a company too"? Have you been waiting for the right partner who has truly innovative product ideas and knows how to execute on them? And are you an all around technology rockstar, ready to step up and take ownership of everything technology-related for a startup, including:
- Platform development (Ruby on Rails, MySQL)
- Architecture
- Linux systems administration
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS


IF SO, LOOK AND WAIT NO FURTHER.


About friendput: well, let's just say it's *not* a social-network and our revenue is *not* advertising based. The site is currently in alpha and so far, people dig it -- including potential investors.

About me: I've got a CS degree from Stanford but haven't coded in 5 years. I've also got product experience at MySpace and eBay, so I know what I'm doing (mostly). Oh, and I was an actor for awhile. For more check out: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sundeep

About you:
- Team player, team player, team player
- Clear communicator
- Hard worker
- Love technology
- Love building new things
- 2+ years building consumer facing service-oriented websites
- Familiar with the Ruby community (a player, perhaps?)
- Know how to leverage open source code to speed-up development time

Interested? Even a little bit? Contact me…it'll be worth your while: sundeep -at- friendput -dot- com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home